Volunteers are a vital part of our Jewish community. The Federation thanks those individuals who generously donate their time to help us fulfill our mission. Whether serving on a committee, baking holiday meals, visiting the elderly, or stuffing envelopes, there are lots of ways to make a difference in our community.
Below are a few of our Federation's ongoing volunteer opportunities:
- Set tables at the Older Adult Kosher Hot Meal Program
- Deliver meals to homebound seniors
- Make calls on Super Sunday
- Assist with community mailings
- Visit homebound seniors and residents of senior living facilities
- Bake, pack and deliver holiday packages to seniors
Join the Federation's Tikkun Olam Volunteer Network (TOV)
TOV means "good " in Hebrew and the Jewish Federation of the Berkshires' Tikkun Olam Volunteer Network connects community members of all ages with mitzvah opportunities to do a little "good" and make a difference in our community.
an application to add your name to our TOV list.