This is a one on one online learning opportunity. Please find registration information and additional information about the program below:
- Please be sure to read the Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
- Registration is online at https://www.projectzug.org/. You can register until November 15.
- Complete the online registration fields as requested and please make sure to note these selections:
Under Cycle Preferences:
Click on “When would you like to learn?” and select “ I am learning with a partnership group”
Under Course Selection:
Click “First Preference” only, scroll down the list and select: “Theology of Psalms: Praying Biblical Poetry”.
Under Payment section
Click " I have a registration code"
Enter discount code: P2G_Afula-NE
Under enrollment fee you will see $0. By using this code you will not be charged.
- Matches of pairs will be made by the experienced facilitators of PROJECT ZUG, based on details you provide during the registration process. You and your Israeli partner will coordinate between yourselves your weekly date/time to study the text provided and discuss your interpretations and artistic vision.
- Learning sessions will take place once a week, from January 8 to March 26.
- There are 10 lessons, creating 4 chapters. Each chapter begins with a 10 minute video by a facilitator will frame the chapter, followed by study texts. Every week another lesson will be opened.
- The outcome of the learning process will be a traveling art exhibition, created by the various Israeli- American pairs, that will be presented in the participating Southern New England Communities and in Afula- Gilboa. We aim that a couple of the Israeli artists will be able to visit some of the communities and present the exhibition and the unique stories of its process and creation.
- There is an Israeli facilitator who will be the curator of the exhibition, making sure that the learning process is significant, that the artistic work is done on time, and that the exhibition will be presented in the best way.